jueves, noviembre 16, 2006

Quotes...


Nueva seccion: citas de peliculas, partire con la mas reciente que vi de la cual me gustaron varias lineas: Sin City.



The Salesman
:
She shivers in the wind like the last leaf on a dying tree. I let her hear my footsteps. She only goes stiff for a moment.
The wind rises, electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right. That I'll save her from whatever she's scared of and take her far, far away. I tell her I love her.

The Salesman: [silenced gunshot]

The Salesman: The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.







Dwight: The Valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing with the pure, hateful, bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter... and so am I.


Dwight: My warrior woman. My Valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. there's no place in this world for our kind of fire. Always and never. If I have to die for you tonight, I will.


Marv: I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him


Marv: I try to slow my heart down and breathe the fire out of my lungs.




Cardinal Roark: Will that bring you satisfaction, my son? Killing a helpless, old, fart?
Marv: Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.



Nancy Callahan: [to Hartigan] Let me stay close. Nothing can happen to me when I'm with you.





Shellie: I've done some dumb things.
Dwight: Seeing as how I'm one of those dumb things, I can't give you too hard time on that, Shellie.




John Hartigan: An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy.


[narration]
Marv: The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

6 comentarios:

Jaime Ceresa® dijo...

Jajjajjaja..sabis que la tengo en DVD y todavía no la he agarrado pa verla..esa wea es un crimen.-

Cuídate.-

Pasa por la Página a votar por Los Premios Cero Aporte 2006

Claudia Corazón Feliz dijo...

Le venía a agradecer la visita.

Vi esa peli hace tiempo, pero creo que es para fanáticos nomás.

Antonia Katz dijo...

Qué nombre: Aggressor!
Y no te puede gustar Sinergia!

Sin City un lujo
Bruce Willis otro más

Un abrazo

LaRomané dijo...

NUnca vi esta peli...recuerdo que un dia vi las primeras escenas y la encontre media freak y la deje de ver...

SAludos
x0x0x0
LaRomané

chica canifru dijo...

Por un buen (mal) tiempo no vi nada de peliculas así que estoy media atrasada pero si vi Sin City y me gustó aunque a los fanáticos los dejó trastornados.

Un consejo: achica las fotos de tus post y tu perfil (siderbar) volverá a su lugar.

Angélica dijo...

Hace tanto tiempo que no veo películas que no puedo opinar.

Saludos.